Events My Craft Shack fabrics are due to attend
Throughout the year we plan to have a series of regular pop up shops and to attend craft fairs with both our fabrics and readymade items. What is a pop up shop I hear you ask? Well, a pop up shop is a temporary shop, usually appearing for a few days at a time in one set place. In my instance, it's a great chance for my customers to come along to see, feel and hopefully buy some of the beautiful wares on offer...plus I get to meet my customers which is a bonus!
My Craft Shack 'pop up shop' dates at Millets Farm Centre:
- Thursday 9th November - Saturday 11th November. In conjunction with the Millets Christmas Craft & Gift Fair weekend, we will have our usual pop up shop running alongside this event which will be taking place in the Limbricks Restaurant next door to the pop up shop location. Visit the Millets Farm Centre website for more details on thje craft & gift fair being held.
We will be holding our 'pop ups' in the upstairs room of the main Farmhouse Kitchen Restaurant at Millets Farm - the entrance is located next door to the Farm Shop exit and we are straight up the stairs! We will be open from 10am - 4pm. NB: There is a lift to get upstairs so it is accessible for all!
2018 pop up shop dates for Millets Farm will be published in the coming weeks!
Items available at the pop up shops:
- There will be a range of over 130 Makower 100% cotton fabrics, including solid plains, blenders and gorgeous patterned designs.
- Linen blend fabrics on the 140cm roll - 20% linen, 80% cotton.
- Different types of wadding/batting - polyester, cotton and insulated.
- General haberdashery items including ribbons, buttons and sewing accessories.
- A selection of decoupage sheets, peel off stickers and card - all on SALE while stock lasts!
- A selection of handmade 'complete' gift items including drawstring bags, aprons and cushions.
Craft Fair Dates we will be attending:
- 9th - 11th November at Millets Farm Centre
A few images from previous pop up shops at Millets Farm can be seen below.