Events My Craft Shack fabrics are due to attend
Throughout the year we plan to have a series of pop up shops and to attend craft fairs with both our fabrics and readymade items. What is a pop up shop I hear you ask? Well, a pop up shop is a temporary shop, usually appearing for a few days at a time in one set place. In my instance, it's a great chance for my customers to come along to see, feel and hopefully buy some of the beautiful wares on offer...plus I get to meet my customers which is a bonus!
My Craft Shack 'pop up shop' dates at Millets Farm Centre:
- Friday 13th April - Saturday 14th April. We will be back at Millets Farm for our pop up shop on Fri 13th and Sat 14th April. I will have all my wonderful fabrics with lots of new designs, as well as lots of lovely sewing boxes and gifts too!
We will be holding our 'pop ups' in the upstairs room of the main Farmhouse Kitchen Restaurant at Millets Farm - the entrance is located next door to the Farm Shop exit and we are straight up the stairs! We will be open from 10am - 4pm. NB: There is a lift to get upstairs so it is accessible for all!
More 2018 pop up shop dates for Millets Farm will be published in the coming weeks!
Items available at the pop up shops:
- There will be a range of over 130 Makower 100% cotton fabrics, including solid plains, blenders and gorgeous patterned designs.
- Linen blend fabrics on the 140cm roll - 20% linen, 80% cotton.
- A collection of sewing boxes, needle cases and pin cushions - the perfect gift or treat for yourselves!
- Different types of wadding/batting - polyester, cotton and insulated.
- General haberdashery items including ribbons, buttons and sewing accessories.
- A selection of decoupage sheets, peel off stickers and card - all on SALE while stock lasts!
- A selection of handmade 'complete' gift items including drawstring bags, aprons and cushions.
Craft Fair Dates we will be attending:
- Thursday 20th - Saturday 22nd September at Millets Farm Centre
- Thursday 8th - Saturday 10th November at Millets Farm Centre
A few images from previous pop up shops at Millets Farm can be seen below.