How to Buy Online from My Craft Shack
First register and then fill your basket
- Browse or search to find what you want, adjust the quantity and weight to your requirements and then click 'add to basket'.
- At any time you can go to the basket page and make changes to your shopping, such as change a quantity or take something out. You can also see any discounts that will be applied when you place your order.
Now choose your delivery option
- To choose your delivery go to the delivery page.
- If you were not logged in you will be redirected to the login page.
- If you are a new customer you will need to register, which should only take a few minutes.
- Choose the delivery you want by clicking on one of the available choices. All orders will qualify for standard delivery, however there is also an option for customers wishing to purchase only Decopatch papers to choose a reduced rate delivery.
- On the checkout page you will be able to leave any special instruction you have for us and enter any claim code we have given you. The items in your basket including any discounts will be displayed and can be changed if required. It will also display the delivery charge, the total value of your order and how you can pay.
- If you choose to pay by debit or credit card you will be taken to another screen where you will be asked for your billing details. This is typically the card holder's full name and the address where the card is registered. Click "continue". You will now be asked to enter your card details.
- Click on the 'place order' button.
- Your order confirmation will appear on the screen along with the email address we have just sent a confirmation email to.
When you place an order the card details you give us are verified by and securely stored with our payment gateway provider. They are never seen by us at any time. When your order is prepared we take the payment. The delivery note that accompanies your order will give you a breakdown of what you have ordered.